Monday, April 11, 2011

Farrakhan loves Gaddafi

Minister Louis Farrakhan, the leader of Nation of Islam (NOI) in the U.S., has defended his "brother” Moammar Gaddafi and blasted U.S. military action in Libya.

Farrakhan held a press conference at the Mosque Maryam, the international headquarters of the Nation of Islam in Chicago, which was purchased in 1972 with the help of a $3 million loan from Gaddafi himself, according to the Chicago Tribune.

"It is a terrible thing for me to hear my brother called all these ugly and filthy names when I can't recognize him as that," Farrakhan said. "Even though the current tide is moving against him ... how can I refuse to raise my voice in his defense? Why would I back down from those who have given so much?"


http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/129317/20110331/libya-usa.htm




Remember, Obama's radical pastor at his radical church in Chicago regularly praised and honored Farrakhan.

No comments: